Back to News
Marie Stopes Vasectomy Service has now resumed
Posted on 7 Oct 2020
Vasectomy treatment is an essential clinical service, and it is vitally important that men are as able as ever to access our services during this pandemic.
- Our services are now fully open, receiving referrals, offering confidential consultation, Vasectomy procedures, counselling and post-op testing.
- Our clinics are now open and running where possible. Please be assured that we have strict Standard Operating Procedures with regards to COVID 19 precautions, including observing social distancing within our clinics, keeping our patients and staff as safe as possible.
- The first step is to call and talk to one of our team, on 0345 300 0212. Our telephone line is open 24/7 and is free to use. Patients can call this line to talk through their options, book treatment or receive specialist clinical advice from our Vasectomy team, nursing team and counsellors.
- Patients need a referral from their GP to access our services. This can be using e-Referral, or direct referral using email or post.
- We are CCG funded, which means that patients can access our treatment free of charge. A full list of our vasectomy clinic locations can be found here: https://www.mariestopes.org.uk/other-services/vasectomy/
Our confidential telephone line – One Call 0345 450 3964 – is fully operational, day or night, 7 days a week.
Patients (and GPs) can call this number to talk through their options, book treatment or receive specialist clinical advice from our nursing team and counsellors